Articles to read about the Bible and the Christian faith
- Biblical theology and doctrine,
- History of the Church
- Theologians through the centuries
- Christian Psychology
- Bible in art
with their possible application in personal life, family and social relationships and in the Church.
From titles, keywords (tags) and categories:
To freely form a personal idea of the Bible and the Christian faith
To go further in the knowledge of the Bible and in the deepening of the Christian faith.
- Book summaries and reviews with links to publishers and sites providing additional information.
- a study of the texts of the Fathers of the Church, Christian theologians of the first centuries
- a study of more recent theologians’ books.
- a theological, ethical or psychological theme, through the Bible, Church history and current events
- an analysis of a painting by a great painter relating to an episode of the Bible
A site to be used freely
provided that you comply with the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution – Non-Commercial Use 4.0 International License. The articles can be used, adapted and shared, especially for personal and group study and preaching, provided that the source is cited (Theo Ticket) and that no commercial use is made.
Only one restriction: photos
To avoid a slowdown and a degradation of the quality of the site, the photos are protected by an anti-hotlinking system. It is therefore unnecessary to try to download them. You will be redirected to the home page.
An invitation to comment on the articles
We invite you to write your comment in the “Leave a comment” section at the bottom of each article.
Answers to your research
You have searched for a keyword in your search engine… Would you like a more precise answer? Click on “Answers to your research” on the home page and fill in the form. You will receive a personalized response.